Add a new email template
To create an email template go to the admin menu and select email templates. The email templates screen will appear. Select the Add a new Email Template option.
The following screen appears:
- Name: The email template name.
- From Address: This the email you want the email to be sent from. If the customer wants to reply to the email, this the account the email will be sent to.
- To Address: This is the address to send the email to. This field support variables. To send the email to the customer email address just type customer in this field.
- CC Address: Type an email address you want to cc in the email.
- BCC Address: Type an email address you want to bcc in the email.
- Subject: The subject of the email. This field also support variables.
- Body: The body of the email. This field also support variables.
- Is HTML: Indicates whether to send the email as text or as HTML.
- Serial Number For Test: For testing purposes, you can type a serial number that already exists in LicenseSpot so you can check how the email will look for the customer. Typing a serial number will simulate what happens when the email is created and how the variables are filled.
Click Save or Send Test to test the email.